Join our Team
Cogapp is a group of super-talented, energetic, helpful people who like working together on demanding projects in a well organised and productive environment.
If you are a Developer or Programmer, even if we're not currently advertising a role that is quite suited to you, then please tell us about your skills and experience here. We'd be delighted to hear from you.
(Freelance? Go to the bottom of the page.)
Please feel free to call us on 01273 821 600 with any questions you may have before submitting an application.
Joining us you can expect:
- Great colleagues;
- The chance to do ground-breaking work for outstanding clients;
- Proper career development and training;
- Progressive and flexible internal policies;
- Cake every Thursday afternoon in our central Brighton studio.
What is it like to work at Cogapp?
Cogapp is an outstandingly productive and exciting working environment.
Staff development is a key priority; every member of staff has a regularly monitored training and development plan. This usually involves attendance at external courses and is intended to develop your broad career not just your technical skills. Recent courses we've used have covered technical, editorial, marketing and business subjects. We are frequent attendees at conferences.
Our internal policies aim to be progressive and flexible. We run a popular bike scheme and we have well developed policies for paternity, maternity and other kinds of personal leave.
The best way to see what we've been up to recently is on Twitter
What we are looking for and how to apply
To get the most out of working at Cogapp you need to be :-
- Outstandingly good at what you do;
- Constantly looking for opportunities to learn and improve;
- Passionate about delivering great work for major league clients;
- Open to working in multi-disciplinary teams;
- Committed to modern working methods including user-centred design (an interest in Agile and similar methodologies may also be useful);
If this sounds like you, please click on the relevant job ad above and click the 'Apply Now' button within the ad. Fill out the web application form and you're done! We respond to all applicants.
If you have any questions we'll be happy to help. Please call 01273 821600 and speak to Andy.
We post all our job vacancies on the Wired Sussex Jobs Board.