Cogapp is an innovative digital media agency. We are industry-leaders in producing software for online archives and museums.
Founded in 1985, we operate nationally and internationally from an office in Brighton and an outpost in New York.
What do we do?
We provide services including:
- digital strategy
- website and mobile app development
- digital publishing systems
- innovation and research projects
Who do we work for?
Our clients are typically ambitious, quality-conscious organisations with large public audiences. We have in-depth experience working with museums, archives, libraries and medical informatics.
We have also worked with Apple, Microsoft, the British Museum, the BBC, and Manchester United.
There are thousands of digital media agencies; what sets us apart is our track record of delivering ground-breaking strategic projects for organisations with very high standards. Our work has won more than 30 awards.
More specifically, we have industry-leading expertise in the following areas:
- Online archives
- Online art and museum collections
- Arabic-English interfaces and search solutions
- IIIF software development
- Agile software development
How do we operate?
Our business rests on five pillars:
- innovation in digital media;
- creating long-term value for our clients;
- producing work that enriches the lives of the people who use it;
- fostering a working environment where everyone can thrive and do their best work;
- playing a useful part in our community.
These principles guide everything we do.