Cogapp is a digital media agency. Founded in 1985, we operate nationally and internationally from an office in Brighton and an outpost in New York.
What do we do?
We provide services including:
- digital strategy
- website and mobile app development
- digital publishing systems
Who do we work for?
Our clients are ambitious, quality-conscious organisations on both sides of the Atlantic.
We have also worked with Apple, Microsoft, the British Museum, the BBC, and Manchester United. Work and case studies.
There are thousands of digital media agencies. What sets Cogapp apart is our track record of delivering landmark projects for organisations with very high standards. Our work has won more than 30 awards.
How do we operate?
Our business rests on four pillars:
- innovation in digital media
- creating long-term value for our clients
- delivering work that enriches the lives of the people who use it
- cultivating a working environment where everyone can thrive and do their best work
If you join us, either as a client or a colleague, these themes will guide our work together.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you: contact us.