Who we are
Cogapp is an international digital agency. We specialise in developing landmark projects that demonstrably improve the lives of the people using them.
Our clients include leading museums, archives, arts and media organisations.
Our mission is:
- To produce work that is well-conceived and beautifully executed; work that enriches the lives of the people who use it and creates outstanding long-term value for our clients.
- To provide great careers for an outstanding team.
- To build a sustainable, growing and profitable business.
This is an opportunity to work as part of a world-class team doing outstanding work for internationally renowned clients - we’ll help you develop your existing skills, gain new ones, and turbo-boost your career.
We particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups in the tech industry.
What we're looking for
This is an opportunity aimed at candidates with at least two years commercial experience of developing Drupal sites. We use Drupal to power huge websites, run small micro sites and deliver JSON data to be used by other systems - anything and everything. Help us do even more with it.
Experience working in an Agile workflow would be great, but if not you'll quickly be brought up to speed on the sprints and scrums we regularly practice.
Our team is open, quality-conscious and pro-active. We work in small teams where everyone's opinion is valued. We do things the right way and we all take pride in our work. Any new member of our team needs to do the same.
Examples of our work
A new site for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, Ohio. We built this entire site in just 12 weeks using Drupal.
We continue to develop The Qatar Digital Library which brings the history of the Gulf online. We recently passed the milestone of 1 million documents available for study and research.
We worked with Liberty Human Rights on their Keep Britain Kind campaign. This is an issue close to our hearts. If you haven’t signed up, please do!
A new site showcasing the incredible archive of Yiddish literature at The Yiddish Book Center in Amherst, Massachusetts.
Salary and benefits
We pay a competitive salary with the level depending on experience.
There are a bunch of other benefits including:
- Excellent training and career development
- Profit share
- Childcare vouchers
- Bike scheme
- Regular skill-swapping team lunches
- Independent research time
- Regular company-wide hack-days
- Team learning sessions - recently including a local history walk, calligraphy, flint knapping
- Cake every Thursday