Cogapp is a digital media agency. Founded in 1985, we operate nationally and internationally from an office in Brighton and an outpost in New York.
What do we do?
We provide services including:
- digital strategy
- website and mobile app development
- digital publishing systems
- innovation and research projects
Who do we work for?
Our clients are ambitious, quality-conscious organisations on both sides of the Atlantic.
We have also worked with Apple, Microsoft, the British Museum, the BBC, and Manchester United.
There are thousands of digital media agencies. What sets us apart is our track record of delivering ground-breaking strategic projects for organisations with very high standards. Our work has won more than 30 awards.
How do we operate?
Our business rests on four pillars:
- innovation in digital media;
- creating long-term value for our clients;
- work that enriches the lives of the people who use it;
- a working environment where everyone can thrive and do their best work.
Whenever you work with us, either as a client or colleague, these principles will guide what we do together.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you: contact us.